Fast and affordable colorimetric precision nanodiagnostics
Nano4 develops and markets innovative nanotechnology based molecular diagnostics.
NANO4 Global is ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, the higher level of ISO standards. These certifications are a requirement for regulatory purposes.
Our Values and Quality Policy
In vitro molecular diagnosis is at the core of our activity. We develop
simple and rapid point-of-need molecular diagnostics, promoting patient access to medical care, regardless of condition or geography.
NANO4 Global provides products within the highest standards of quality,
efficacy and safety, that can improve health care standards by
converting molecular diagnostics into fast and simple systems globally
accessible, addressing unmet medical needs.
Innovation | Entrepreneurship | Collaboration | Solidarity | Motivation | Integrity
Guiding Principles of Quality Policies
- That scientific and medical community is constantly and correctly informed about the technological advances related to the diagnostics of pathologies upon which the company is focused.
- User satisfaction.
- That the company's internal regulations are transposed to the daily management.
- Rapid and point-of-need diagnostic needs.
- User needs.
- Commitment to suppliers;
- Commitment to shareholders;
- Commitment to employees.
- Adequate availability of products and services in timely manner.
- The development and constantly updating NANO4 human resources to guarantee high standard of quality on the developed activity.
- The existence of necessary resources to develop the defined strategies so that mission is fulfilled.
- Policy, mission, values and strategy of NANO4 have a positive impact in assisting the practice of clinical diagnosis and make an important contribution to society in general.