Looking back at 2019, one thing is certain – What a year!
Nano4 became closer to its goal, to launch innovative nanotechnology based molecular diagnostic.
- Opening the industrial facility in Sintra, Portugal
- Successfully concluded a follow-on funding round.
- Team reached 6 members including production, quality control and R&D.
- R&D lab was set up to enable further research
- Nano4 Global was considered by Labiotech one of the “Top 15 companies you should know in Portugal”
- Website launch and, a few months later, initiated LinkedIn and Twitter spread
- In Q2, Nano4 Global reached a key milestone - ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 certifications for the production of molecular diagnostics.
- We concluded the industrial scale-up process of Nano4TB – disruptive nanodiagnostics for detection of M. tuberculosis.
- Nano4 Global was recognized as a NOVA SPIN-OFF
- During 2019, Nano4 Global participated in a series of events: European Molecular Diagnostic Congress; member of panel for the European Funding Programs from the European Innovation Council Presented at Innohealth, India - a one-stop platform in healthcare innovation; was present at Medica trade fair, in Germany; and participated in the Healthcare Business Summit in Portugal. At the WebSummit, Nano4 Global was panel member in the European Commission session.
- In December, we closed the year celebrating our 4th Anniversary.
Thanks to all collaborators, investors, advisors, partners and friends that trust on us and believe on the success of Nano4!